[Vision2020] Safe Lefty's

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 25 14:57:09 PDT 2008

tex -

I do not recall Sunil providing any reason or explanation concerning
Lefty's anticipated departure from the Palouse Empire Mall, substantiated
or otherwise.

In a sarcastic manner, I merely suggested that if people were unhappy with
the way in which Jameson Management (of Spokane) was dealing with Lefty's,
they should "fax, mail, email, or call:

Jameson Commercial Property Management, LLC
Jim Bendickson, Manager
P.O. Box 2158 Spokane, Washington 99210

Phone: 509-747-2009
Fax: 509-747-2086
E-Mail: jimb at jamesonmgt.com

---------

Palouse Mall
OfficeBaret Ludiker, Secretary/Assistant Marketing Director
Stacey Holbrook, Marketing Director/General Manager

208-882-8893
palmalof at moscow.com"

Just out of curiosity I just now got off the phone with Lefty's concerning
this matter.  They assure me that rent has nothing to do with the reason
for their departure from the mall.  They explained to me (in a generic
sense) the reason why they are departing, but requested that I not air it
publicly.

I explained to them that "failure to pay rent" was the publicly expressed
reason on Vision 2020, a local listserve.  They asked me additional
questions, concerning the whos and whens of the Vision 2020 discussion.  A
couple people at Lefty's are familiar with Vision 2020.

All there is left to say, as far as I am concerned, is . . .

Enough said.

> Why not apply the same standard to yourself?
>

> Maybe the mall will get to them next.
>
> Sunil
>

> Why not apply the same standard to both positions?

Sunil