[Vision2020] Safe Lefty's

tex tex at govandals.com
Fri Apr 25 14:43:40 PDT 2008

OK, Tom, I lied.  I did do your research for you.  You encouraged me to call Jim Bendickson, so I did.  According to him, the rumor that Lefty's is being evicted due to rent issues is true.  I don't think either party is going to turn over copies of their bank statements to me, so this is the best I can do, sorry.

For those of you interested in contacting the managers of the Palouse
Empire Mall to pass on your "appreciation" for their concern for Moscow's
locally-owned businesses, I strongly encourage you to fax, mail, email, or
call:

Jameson Commercial Property Management, LLC;
Jim Bendickson, Manager
P.O. Box 2158
Spokane, Washington 99210