[Vision2020] Can Of Worms Opened...was: The Evangelical Christian Takeover of the Military

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 15:36:34 PDT 2008

All-

In my comments on March 10 and 11, 2008, on Vision2020, I mentioned
that expressing the view that human life is a "wholly owned subsidiary of
the Earth" would open a "can of worms," especially considering the "God"
dominated majority in the USA.  Below I offer some examples of the worms
that emerge, from certain individuals offering their supreme wisdom and
enlightenment, in response to my post from February 22, 2008 (at the URL
below), a post where I made the statement that "We are all a 'wholly owned
subsidiary' of the Earth as a living system:"

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-February/052016.html

The responses:

http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2008/02/23/58323.aspx

http://palousitics.blogspot.com/2008/02/were-on-mission-from-god.html