[Vision2020] The City This Campaign... Thoughts from a Candidate

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Wed Sep 26 19:45:12 PDT 2007

Dear Visionaries,

Care about Moscow? You may want to consider attending one or more of the following candidate forums. They are usually lively, interesting, and give people an opportunity to measure up their favorites!

So far, my calendar sets forth the following:

Friday, 4 PM, September 28 - New St. Andrews' Forum at the NuArt Theatre, Main Street

Wednesday, 12 noon, October 17 - Chamber of Commerce Forum at University Inn/Best Western

Friday, 11:30 AM, October 19 - AARP Forum at University Inn/Best Western

Tuesday, 7 PM, October 23 - League of Women Voters Forum at Moscow High School Auditorium

Sunday, 1-4 PM, November 4 - Candidate Fair organized by Evan Holmes at Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center

and, of course, election day, Tuesday, November 6!

Be sure to talk to teh candidates and make your choices November 6! We're in it together and bring us together is a tough but wonderful task!

All the best,

Linda Pall
Moscow City COuncil
and