[Vision2020] silly

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Sep 26 22:22:52 PDT 2007

Keely and all
To hold someones quote up for review when so much of world history has
changed after it was said is just irrational. If you really believe my
analogy about children was about tea sets your silly.
I have been watching 'the War' on PBS and I am ready for all wars to be
over...no more killing of any kind. Now if we could just get everyone to
agree. It is going to make a great sound track.

If we do discover a complete theory..of everything...we shall all,
philosophers, scientists and just ordinary people,
be able to take part in the discussion of why it is that we and the universe
exist if we find the answer to that,
it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason...for then we would know
the mind of God.
Stephen Hawking