[Vision2020] Incumbent City Council Members Stacking theElection

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 24 18:30:11 PDT 2007

Arnie says:

"Making a decision to delay a much needed seat so you can improve your odds
of reelection is coy, and an abuse of power."

Now let me see if I have this right.

Mayor Chaney was wrong in appointing Kit Craine the other week?

And to compound things, Mayor Chaney is wronger for not appointing anybody
to fill the sixth seat?

Gee, Arnie.  This is all so confusing.  Why didn't you decide to run for
city council.  Things would have been a lot simpler then.

Which brings us to today's . . .

"Aide Memoire"

http://tinyurl.com/39q2h5

Seeya round town, Moscow.