[Vision2020] principals of Developers of the Palouse LLC

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Sep 16 18:20:15 PDT 2007

Wow!  It finally happened!  I got mentioned in the same breath as Paris, Lindsey, and Britney!

Really, guys, that's all I've ever wanted . . .

keely

From: jampot at roadrunner.com
To: kjajmix1 at msn.com; london at moscow.com; thansen at moscow.com; pkraut at moscow.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] principals of Developers of the Palouse LLC
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:26:08 -0700

They may be clear but they are most certainly
incorrect. For example, a property in the CDB valued at one million
dollars generates the same tax revenue as a million dollar property anywhere
else in Moscow. The notion that if a given entity is prevented from
acquiring an high dollar value building in the CBD they will make do with a
tar paper shack somewhere else in Moscow, there by saving the city from losing
tax monies is not sound reasoning. If a group wants a highly visible and
desirable location and is willing to pay for it, the effect on the cities
coffers will be identical irrespective of whether the land is downtown or
elsewhere.

And a side note to Keely Emerinemix: My trust is not
something you will be experiencing anytime soon. I couldn't agree with you any
more vigorously that my arguments don't require any terrific effort to grasp.
It's just that there seems to no shortage of people who don't. If my efforts in
making myself plain come across as unpleasant, my apologies. However,
a lecture from you on the topic of "snottiness" is
remarkably similar to being chided on matters of public decorum by Paris Hilton,
Lindsay Lohan, or Brittney Spears., Forgive me if I only afford it the
consideration it's due.