[Vision2020] principals of Developers of the Palouse LLC

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 16 16:26:08 PDT 2007

They may be clear but they are most certainly incorrect. For example, a property in the CDB valued at one million dollars generates the same tax revenue as a million dollar property anywhere else in Moscow. The notion that if a given entity is prevented from acquiring an high dollar value building in the CBD they will make do with a tar paper shack somewhere else in Moscow, there by saving the city from losing tax monies is not sound reasoning. If a group wants a highly visible and desirable location and is willing to pay for it, the effect on the cities coffers will be identical irrespective of whether the land is downtown or elsewhere.

And a side note to Keely Emerinemix: My trust is not something you will be experiencing anytime soon. I couldn't agree with you any more vigorously that my arguments don't require any terrific effort to grasp. It's just that there seems to no shortage of people who don't. If my efforts in making myself plain come across as unpleasant, my apologies. However, a lecture from you on the topic of "snottiness" is remarkably similar to being chided on matters of public decorum by Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, or Brittney Spears., Forgive me if I only afford it the consideration it's due.