[Vision2020] principals of Developers of the Palouse LLC

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 12:19:50 PDT 2007

IF they got to where they owned every inch of downtown, it would totally kill any tax base we have down there AND they would prevent other, "more diverse" businesses from moving in, thereby making it all their own little world...i.e. Koreshville, Colorado City, Jeffsville, Jonestown.  You get the idea.

Well, ok - YOU don't, but others do.

This town was not made for ONE group to own despite what you or they would like to see happen.  Just how long do you think YOUR business would last once Dougie and his bunch moved in permanently and completely?  You think just because you've supported them all this time, they'd keep you around?  Think again.  Just look at what happened when Mr. Kong went against Dougie's grain - he lost his business, his home, his ability to stay in Moscow.  And he's not the only one.  There have been over 200 hundred families that have left Moscow because SOMEhow they "offended" Dougie and were forced out.

Think you're immune to that?  Nope.  You're not.  Which is what happens in a dictatorship such as what Dougie is trying to set up in Moscow.  Count on it.

J  :]