[Vision2020] principals of Developers of the Palouse LLC

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 20:14:37 PDT 2007

J,

I see your back to your own antics again, but yet again don't know what the hell your talking about.

Try this one for size. The "evil ccers" have employed me numerous times, not because I am one, but the fact that "they" are not that bad, and I provide a honest and valuable service. Plumbers? Yup local. Carpenters? Sure. Carpet men? You bet. Locksmiths? Still local.

So it is you that again has no concept of what is going on. Only your hate driven agenda towards this church motivates you. It's about time you find a new hobby.

Matt