[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: principals of Developers of the Palouse LLC

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 18:37:21 PDT 2007

I think I'm leaning towards Mr. Crabtree on this one.  Someone you don't
like just bought some property, and you (and a lot of other people) are
raising a fuss about it.  The only criteria for this seems to be that
you don't like the individual involved or the organization he
represents.  Now you are holding him to task because he went through a
frontman in an attempt to not be stigmatized during the sale based
solely on who he is or what organization he represents.  It's a pity
that  he (allegedly) had to hide his identity in order to be taken
seriously.  We should be asking questions about why this one man is not
being given a fair shake in a negotiation.  Shouldn't we be asking hard
questions about how prejudice is affecting this person?  Shouldn't we be
up in arms because someone is being unfairly treated because of their
religious affiliation?

If you don't want his church to grow bigger, that's one thing.  You can
wish for whatever you like.  But he has the right to buy property
without being treated as a second-class citizen.  His money is as good
as yours or mine.

Paul