[Vision2020] One Earth

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Fri Sep 14 16:02:19 PDT 2007

"At 4pm PST on September 15th, 2007 millions of people across the world
will unite their voices to create the world's largest synchronized
Global OM, uniting over 350 Earthdance locations in 60 countries.

This magic moment will be the highlight of the 11th annual Earthdance
International peace festival, and will be the first time in recorded
history that global participants will attune to a special specific
frequency that is derived from the natural sound of the Earth itself. "

Radio Free Moscow will be re-broadcasting the North California Hub
concert event from 1:00 until at least 7:00, including the Global OM at
4:00.   http://www.earthdance.org/sf/

There will be a gathering at East City Park. It is the culmination of
the Peace March sponsored by the Palouse Peace Coalition which starts at
12:30 at Friendship Square.

Dave

"We are one global family
All colors, All races
One world united.
We dance for peace and the healing of our planet Earth
Peace for all nations.
Peace for our communities.
And peace within ourselves.
As we join all dance floors across the world,
let us connect heart to heart.
Through our diversity we recognize Unity.
Through our compassion we recognize Peace.
Our love is the power to transform our world
Let us send it out
NOW..."