[Vision2020] No Charges For Men Who Pointed Guns at One Another at Tattoo Parlor

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 15:19:52 PDT 2007

No fear, no assault.

Just to clarify, and only for that purpose, I don't think Nancy has ever
said it's her position that you can't have a gun in town, or carry it in
town.  I believe she asked the Attorney General if the city could control
possession of guns in city buildings.  I bet she wouldn't oppose my packing
one around my office, though I'd probably misplace it as I do my keys.

Sunil