[Vision2020] Leadership

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Wed Oct 31 11:24:44 PDT 2007

Steffen,

Thank you for your reasoned and gentlemanly response.  Oddly enough,
I agree with you.  But I did not raise this issue, Ms. Swanson
did.  And she raised it as a personal attack on my support of a
relatively unfettered market based system as well as on the
candidates I am supporting.  I feel my response was appropriate and
justified  Since your name was not the subject of Ms. Swanson's post,
I can appreciate and respect your lack of interest in the topic.  But
what if she had said " "It seems that Steffen Werner and the whatever
candidates continue to advocate an economic model that no longer
works - (B. J. Swanson, Oct. 30, 2007)",  would you have simply left
that issue on the table without a response?  Yes, it is a rhetorical
question.

On the bright side, this will now possibly move the focus to other
issues, including the one's that you raise.

Again, thank you for an intelligent response.