[Vision2020] Leadership

Steffen Werner steffen at one-world-cafe.biz
Wed Oct 31 10:46:39 PDT 2007

Jeff -
two quick points.  I don't disagree that a reasonable person might
find a discussion of the basic tenets of capitalism interesting or
relevant, I just think that it is not a relevant discussion to have
in the context of a local election with very local issues.  I for one
am not interested in the first, so we differ on our assessment of
relevance.  Second, I think we should all refrain from demanding
statements, apologies, or whatever else from the candidates for
things that individual supporters of their campaigns have stated.
The candidates have all been very civil and have addressed many
issues in public forums over and over.  I don't think that we need to
burden them with this.  Of course this applies to all sides - I
wouldn't ask Wayne Krauss for an explanation of anything you are
stating either.  It just doesn't make sense ;-)
best,
Steffen