[Vision2020] And the Count Continues . . .

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 31 07:13:59 PDT 2007

Re: [Vision2020] And the Count Continues . . .Ms. Lund,

It seems you never tire of running down the same old oft trod path but, "just for giggles" lets make the trip one more time.

The term "intolerista" has indeed been used to describe a group of "non-elected ordinary citizens." The "non-political" part is highly debatable. (to the point of being a joke actually) The appellation seems to have cropped up in response to a tiny groups spending an inordinate amount of its time being intolerant of another. Go figure. The fact that the majority of said group revel's in the title would lead me to believe that it's not the outrage that you try to make it out to be in your post but, in the interest of fairness, I'm happy to admit that the term was coined by the group you so loath. When it first appeared on this list seems to me to be of small consequence.

The rest of your post seems a bit chaotic, you appear to be asking me to provide links to my objections to things I don't object to. The "name calling" I address in the preceding paragraph. The "harassment" I've never seen or heard of from a creditable source, and I've witnessed no hate in the content of Mr. Courtney's web site.

>From here on you presume to tell me what it is and isn't that I should get my shorts twisted over and that I should work myself into a "frenzy" over the things that matter to you. Thank you for the suggestion but I'll stick with my own council on this score.

Next you go on to accuse me of name calling. Did you mean terms such as toadies, or creepy, freakish, wack job? Or perhaps you were thinking of something like jackass, slut, stupid, or coward? I suppose I'm guilty if by that you mean that I accuse people that I truly think are not in favor of growth in Moscow as "anti-growth," along with people who I actually believe do not tolerate another group they disagree with as "intolerant."

Lastly, I was at the candidate forum where Mr. Ament was put on the spot for his previous "intemperate remark." (One of many) What I heard was his backing away for his testy insults but no apology. I'll apologize for any of MY intemperate remarks as soon as I believe I actually make some.