[Vision2020] One last post from "Mr. Campbell"

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 28 18:33:46 PDT 2007

This will be it from me about the name-calling controversy.

Crabtree writes in response to a question from Sunil:

"No, I call him Mr. Campbell because that is what I was brought up to regard
as the correct way to address a stranger who I am not on friendly terms with."

You forgot to include the point that I've asked you to call me "Joe" on several
occassions and that I've asked you continually not to call me "Mr. Campbell."

Were you brought up to call 'strangers' by names that they dislike? If so, that
explains a lot!

Hey, I have a solution. Stop talking about me altogether! That might solve it!

--
Joe Campbell