[Vision2020] One last post from "Mr. Campbell"

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 28 20:55:36 PDT 2007

I've tried that approach and it just doesn't work. You apparently haven't noticed that for the last year or so (since the "guests or tenants" topic you reacted so badly to) I have only responded to posts you direct to me specifically, never to discussions that you were having with others on the list. I have not initiated any discussion with you. If you are unhappy with my replies and the perceived insults you seem to find lurking within them, you have only yourself to blame. Stop sending silly nonsense my way and I will not feel compelled to respond.

As to the name thing, I GET IT, I really do. I'd be surprised if most of the pacific northwest isn't up to speed on your feelings in this matter by now. The fact that you have asked me to refer to you as "Joe" doesn't make you my pal and doesn't obligate me to comply with your desires or cater to your irrational likes and dislikes. We are not on friendly terms, never have been and clearly we never will. Under the circumstances, Mr. Campbell is the best I am ever going to be able to do. Please learn to cope.