[Vision2020] Sub-minimum wage

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 28 16:42:24 PDT 2007

One correction: I NEVER asked that Crabtree call me "Professor Campbell." I
only asked that he NOT call me "Mr. Campbell." My students don't even call
me "Professor Campbell." They call me 'Joe,' which is what I prefer to be called, as I have noted.

BUT to call someone "Mr. Campbell" when he has a PhD is belittling -- "to
make something seem less good or important." I never said it was an insult,
Crabtree implied it in his comment to Tom.

I think it is funny that you and Crabtree are trying to paint me as pompous
and arrogant while Jeff is saying that I’m "anti-intellectual." Whatever works
for you guys, I guess!

Now if you want to compare Tom's comment to you with pretty much ANY
Crabtree post to me that would be a different matter!

Best, Joe

Message: 4