[Vision2020] CNN

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:15:24 PDT 2007

Good evening,

*warm smile*

This evening while perusing the net, I came across a special CNN is
presenting this evening, called "Planet in Peril". As I've mentioned before,
I don't have cable.

>From time to time, there are passionate posts to this list from friends, or
long time acquaintances (on both sides of the isle) as to their views on our
environment, and or conservation. I have a friendly challenge to those of
you so inclined. Since I can't watch this, would a few of you with differing
view points watch. Then come back, and share with us what, how this report
made you feel, did it change your mind? I'll look forward to reading your
feelings, and by all means, if you choose to tell me off-line, that's fine!

*slow grin*

Bet dollars to donuts, most of you are watching baseball!!!

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2007/planet.in.peril/

Thanks so much, and whatever you do this evening, have fun!

Janesta