[Vision2020] Western U.S. Forest Wildfire Activity

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 14:28:18 PDT 2007

Again with the selected experts.

Ok...so you win on that front in that I refuse to play along.  Point is, which you REFUSE to acknowledge, this is not the first time earth's history has seen this type of activity nor will it be the last.

So please - continue on with your doomsday scenarios and good luck in reducing your stress level over it.  It simply is not worth the effort to continue this discussion.  I will just go back to what I started some time ago - deleting your e-mails as they come up.

And to set things clear - I am NOT saying we do not need to make changes.  I just will not fall into the "Chicken Little" mold of looking at things.  What you are doing is not improving anyone's life; certainly, it is not improving yours.

J  :]