[Vision2020] KRFP, Radio Free Moscow Updates Message

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Wed Oct 24 03:18:05 PDT 2007

Here is a copy of the latest announcement to our list.

Should I keep forwarding these or would you consider it spam?

Dave

In this edition:
KRFP Party at Mikey’s on Friday
Local Election Coverage
Save the Date: Fundraiser at the Prichard Art Gallery, December 1
Better broadcasting signal for Radio Free Moscow?

We are having our 3rd birthday party this Friday, October 26, that Mikey’s Gyros on Main Street from 8 PM to midnight!  So stop by, grab a drink, hear some great bluegrass music!  Don’t forget to wear a costume.
You can get in for $5 at the door, and also pay for your membership if you choose: $15 for students, and $25 for the rest of us.
Live music currently scheduled to include Fiddlin’ Big Al, Milo Duke, and Chubbs Toga.

Local Election Coverage
KRFP provides some of the best coverage of our upcoming local elections, in addition to other local news.  We will be having on-air forums with candidates for city council elections.  See the schedule at http://www.krfp.org/
We also have audio available online from recent candidates forums (and the panel from the film showing of “Iraq in Fragments”) at http://audio.radiofreemoscow.org/
And hear the archive of all of our regular evening newscasts covering local and (inter)national news at http://news.radiofreemoscow.org/

Save the Date: Saturday, December 1.  Live band, Finn Riggens playing for KRFP at the Prichard Gallery on Main St. in Moscow.  Beer and wine available.

A better broadcast signal?  Say it ain’t so!
We hope to have news soon about the possibility of broadcasting bigger, better, and broader.  Stay tuned for details.