[Vision2020] Water Concern?

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 21 12:59:59 PDT 2007

Instead of yet another <yawn> Crabtree Diatribe, how about answering the
questions:

"If you saw City irrigation outside the allowed hours, did you ever once
walk across the street or pick up the phone to ask what the deal was as any
reasonable person would do?  If so, what was the explanation?  Or did you
just decide to file it away in your personal arsenal of "Reasons to Hate Our
Current Not a Good Ol' Boy Mayor and Council"?

If you're not a part of the solution, you're a part of the problem."

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****