[Vision2020] Water Concern?

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 21 12:44:28 PDT 2007

Krauss is not sufficiently knowledgeable of water issues. The full context
quote doesn't change that fact.

Personal attacks on Lund and myself don't help Krauss's case either, though I
don't mind since it shows what the GMA is willing to do to get folks elected.

More personal attacks and evading of the issues likely to follow!

--
Joe Campbell

---- "g. crabtree" <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:

I'm guessing that you (and maybe Ms. Lund) are the only one who think that
providing the complete, in context quote constitutes "insult and confusing
rhetoric."