[Vision2020] WSU Beats BSU 35-24

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 12:31:20 PDT 2007

I played it on Playstation yesterday, WSU crushed BSU 60-0.  Then WSU went on to win the BCS Championship wtih a victory over Oklahoma 42-2.  Sorry had to take a safety, it was not my fault." 'Politics is the art of controlling your environment.' That is one of the key things I learned in these years, and I learned it the hard way. Anybody who thinks that 'it doesn't matter who's President' has never been Drafted and sent off to fight and die in a vicious, stupid War on the other side of the World -- or been beaten and gassed by Police for trespassing on public property -- or been hounded by the IRS for purely political reasons -- or locked up in the Cook County Jail with a broken nose and no phone access and twelve perverts wanting to stomp your ass in the shower. That is when it matters who is President or Governor or Police Chief. That is when you will wish you had voted." - Hunter S. Thompson

From: thansen at moscow.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comDate: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:23:42 -0700Subject: [Vision2020] WSU Beats BSU 35-24

Yes.  And it was televised on ESPNU. It was a tough game.  The lead switched sides five times curing the course of this regional matchup.  But, after all was said and done . .

Winona State University (WSU) Warriors (Winona, Minnesota) – 35

Bemidji State University (BSU) Beavers (Bemidji, Minnesota) – 24

You didn’t really think that I meant the WSU Cougs of Pullman and the boyz from Idaho’s downunder, didja?  That game hasn’t been played ever that I know of.

Seeya round town, Moscow.Tom HansenMoscow, IdahoCame a tribe from the north brave and bold . . ."Here We Have Idaho"http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3