[Vision2020] All Wet?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 20 09:30:44 PDT 2007

In the real world, Mr. Crabtree, when faced with the unknown, where the
consequences of a wrong decision are terminal and irreversible, honest,
caring people err on the side of caution.

I am perfectly willing to contribute a few sacrifices on my part so our
children can live comfortably.

Are you?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)