[Vision2020] All Wet?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Oct 20 09:20:35 PDT 2007

Thank you, B.J., for an intelligent analysis of the real issue, which, to my mind, is simply this:  Do we care for Moscow by nurturing healthy growth, supporting community-benefiting development, upholding the law out of respect for both code and our neighbors, and realizing that after the "anything goes" school of city planning comes the unfortunate but inevitable reality that everything's gone.

We may have water for several more centuries, or we may not.  I'll apply Pascal's Wager to this:  If we live as though we have only a few decades of water left, and we're wrong, we'll have lost nothing.  But if we live as though we have centuries left, and we're wrong, we'll have lost everything.

keely