[Vision2020] Water Concern?

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 09:04:53 PDT 2007

G,

Furthermore, why are there parks in the cow that Moscow doesn't have automatic sprinklers installed. Or why does our mayor have a bigger lawn area than Lmabert and Krauss. Or why do I have costumers in the Mca who have 10,000+ sq ft lawns, all of which I had tried to talk into xeriscaping most of it but refused. Or why don't they put their money where there mouth is. Why, because Moscow is full of hypocrites. Hypocrites who would love to have their agenda filled but give two shits about blue collared folks like you and I.

Sure they say they want smart growth. Growth like a Schwietzer. One that will bring more "smart" people. So Heres my question to MCA and like. Where will these people live? Oh yeah new houses. Houses that of course will use more water. We can be as conservative as we want with water, but more people=more water usage.

Idaho is one of the three fastest growing states. If Moscow is going to grow at all, we need to learn how we can ALL benefit from each other. MCA and GMA both have good ideas. Conserving water while growing. How? A resevoir. Helped paid for by grants, taxes and developers.

In the mean time people need to quit with the name calling and the hypocrisy. Put your money where your mouth is and start conserving like GMA members are.

Matt