[Vision2020] The Challenge

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 18:19:06 PDT 2007

Dr. Joe:  You know exactly what the point was.  You're just being to cranky
to admit it.  But in any event, I'll rephrase the interrogatory in the form
of a statement:

The stated goals of vision2020 are to encourage more public information and
debate and participation in the future of our community.  I fail to see how
the nonsense of submitting insulting, demeaning posts, namecalling or "being
belligerent" for the sake of being belligerent, moves these goals in any
direction other than backwards.  Let's not bet on "I can stop doing it
longer than you."  Let's just stop.

GS