[Vision2020] the Challenge

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 17 20:42:10 PDT 2007

GS: "Dr. Joe:  You know exactly what the point was.  You're just being to cranky to admit it.  But in any event, I'll rephrase the interrogatory in the form of a statement: The stated goals of vision2020 are to encourage more public information and debate and participation in the future of our community.  I fail to see how the nonsense of submitting insulting, demeaning posts, namecalling or "being belligerent" for the sake of being belligerent, moves these goals in any direction other than backwards.  Let's not bet on 'I can stop doing it longer than you.' Let's just stop."

Actually, I didn't see this in the first message -- it was an honest question -- but if this is what you meant, then I'm all for it!

Let's have some tea and talk about it. What are you doing tomorrow at noon?

--
Joe Campbell