[Vision2020] The Challenge

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 17 17:52:17 PDT 2007

'Schwaller' wrote:

"Gee I dunno . . .  maybe it's just to radical for even this group, but I
can't imagine ANYone would think it's a bad idea to refrain from posting
insulting, demeaning, namecalling and character assassination that tries,
but fails miserably, to pass for witty repartee.  This nonsense is supposed
to show those outside (and inside) of our community how we "encourage more public information and debate" and "participate in the future of our community" ??

What does this mean? Is the suggestion that we should encourage "posting
insulting, demeaning, namecalling and character assassination that tries ..."?

Is the idea that being belligerent is better than trying to "encourage more public
information and debate" or to "participate in the future of our community"?

Honestly, I’m not sure what the point is.

--
Joe Campbell