[Vision2020] Coulter's Dream - from CNN

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 16 16:04:38 PDT 2007

In part, Gary Crabtree wrote:

"No, I was referring to Ms. Lund's post which almost perfectly mirrored Mr.
Campbell's response. (no collusion there, I'm sure)"

Boy, talk about paranoia!

I'll repeat -- and add to -- what you posted to Joe Campbell:  it's a
doggone good thing you don't make your living as a gambling man, Mr.
Crabtree, because you'd be dead wrong.

I'll also add:  a man is known by the company he keeps.

If you choose to hang out with so-called "Christian" hate mongers who
specialize at collecting the writings -- for the sole purposes of taking
things out of context, twisting them to make imaginary phony points, and
holding them up for personal attacks by their creepy friends -- of those who
challenge their perverted worldview, then quit your whining and don't be
surprised when you find yourself painted by the same brush that aptly
applies to the company you choose to keep.  There are plenty of mentally
healthy, tolerant, truly Christian people in our community who share many of
your views, Mr. Crabtree - why don't you try seeking some of them out rather
than the dishonest, intolerant, fake "Christians" you seem to prefer?

Remember, credibility is priceless.

I'll bow out of the discussion at this point, so have at your predictable
personal attacks, Mr. Crabtree - I'm more than happy to let you have the
last word you seem to so desperately desire.

JMHO,

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****