[Vision2020] Coulter's Dream - from CNN

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 16 07:52:20 PDT 2007

It's a doggone good thing you don't make your living as a gambling man, Mr.
Campbell. I am sorry to disappoint you and your ladies aid society but
nothing in the post you reference was given to me by anyone else. It seems
to me to be another example of your oversized ego to imagine that there is a
group devoted to making you look foolish when it's clear that you have the
situation so well in hand.

Of course, I have cross posted from the right mind site but I'm fairly sure
I have cited it each time. Dale (nor any flavor of Doug) has no
responsibility for anything that I have written to you, ever. It would seem
that you and your associates ongoing obsession is spilling over into
paranoia. And might I mention that the assertion coming from a conspiracy
theorist who, along with her fellow "researcher," keeps shoe boxes of files
on their pet infatuation is an irony to amusing to ignore.

Regarding the supposed error I made in the use of the phrase "embracing
abortion," I'm sorry if I received the wrong impression from all the times
you have trotted out your "clear harms to clear people" defense of the
practice. I'd dive back into the archives and provide reference for why I
may have reached the conclusion that I did but, it seems clear that being
held accountable for what you say makes you testy. Today I'll refrain.

This most recent rant on your part seems to center on the fact I made a
statement concerning your "ambiguous religious disposition." You take
exception and in defense state " I don’t like to talk about the specifics of
my religious beliefs. I speak in vague generalities. The comments were
vague..." When I go to Thesaurus.com the very first entry under "vague" is
ambiguous. With this being the case, just exactly what is it that has you
going off on yet another of your incoherent and all too frequent  rants?

In closing let me say that I find it quite odd and faintly disturbing that
your concern over me is so all consuming that you would use it to influence
your voting decisions. Maybe you could read up and attend a candidates forum
or two? I'm fairly sure that my inconsequential blathering here on the V
doesn't quite make the candidates radar screen.