[Vision2020] Coulter's Dream - from CNN

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 15 18:53:08 PDT 2007

Gary: “So when YOUR incongruous comments are pointed out, I'M a jackass.”

No. You can’t blame your jackassedness on my incongruous comments.

Gary: “I suppose no matter what happens in your life that's not quite to your liking it will
be someone else that's at fault.”

No. I never said this. If you can point out where I said this I’d appreciate it. You seem to
have access to a lot of my quotes and lots of time on your hands.

Gary: “I fail to see how supporting my contentions by providing reference to your actual
words equals making fun of your religious beliefs. By the way, I don't collect your
quotes, the V2020 archive does. If you are embarrassed by what you have said in the past
I don't see how I can be held accountable. Providing the full quote and a reference to
where it can be found is pretty much the exact opposite of quoting out of context.”

I stand by my words. You’re MISSING THE POINT. The point is, you’re a jackass and
I’m not going to take the trouble to explain my views any further since you don’t really
want to understand them. You want to ridicule them.

Also, did you find the quotes, or did someone give them to you? I bet you won’t answer
this question! Have you ever published any information sent to you by a member of
Christ Church who’s first initial is ‘D’?

Gary: “I don't believe that pointing out inconsistency is the same as ridicule …”

Of course it is not. But you didn’t point out an inconsistency. You just strung together a
bunch of quotes that Doug, or Dale, or Doug FED YOU and supposed that that would do
the trick. But you don’t even understand the quotes. Which is why you can’t spot an
inconsistency. If I’m wrong, do it.

As I said in recent posts, I don’t like to talk about the specifics of my religious beliefs. I
speak in vague generalities. The comments were vague – such is the nature of my
comments. I’d like to know why you think they are inconsistent – but you can’t say since
this was not YOUR idea. Again, prove me wrong and explain the inconsistency.

Gary: “… so, here's a challenge for you. Using the same technique, why don't you back
up your assertion that I ‘make fun of your religious beliefs.’ Providing actual examples of
my dastardly ways would doubtless go quite a bit further than your unsubstantiated whining.”

You claimed that I “embrace abortion” and this is a lie. Where have I said this? I’ve said
the opposite on numerous occasions. But you persist in this lie because you are a jackass.

I am using you as a litmus test for the coming election. I will ask each candidate, “Do you
think Gary Crabtree is a jackass”? If they say ‘No,’ I’m not voting for them.