[Vision2020] Friday Fireworks

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 14 15:18:12 PDT 2007

I was merely supporting Nick Gier's sentiment, Matt.

You stated:

"As in regards to fireworks. Why in sams hell can't Moscow have a show on
the forth, but we can have one for a homecoming game for one of the worst
ranked teams in the nation? Priorities?"

One question, Matt:  Huh?

Your argument might have some meat to it, Matt, if both instances (Fourth of
July fireworks and UI Homecoming fireworks) were paid for by the city.  Your
argument is with the city for not organizing fireworks activities on the
Fourth of July.  I would most definitely support your argument there.

Another thing:  Your implication that UI should not have fireworks because
their football team is doing so poorly lacks rationale to say the least.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Wording plays a big part in understand[ing] the nature and meaning a verse
written two thousand years ago in a different language, and some Bibles just
have it plain wrong."

- Donovan Arnold (August 23, 2005)

  _____