[Vision2020] Friday Fireworks

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:09:13 PDT 2007

Tom,

This had nothing to do with how I feel about Bush or the war. It was about donations. Donations for the wounded troops vs. donations for the poor professors. All of which I believe you would be for.

As in regards to fireworks. Why in sams hell can't Moscow have a show on the forth, but we can have one for a homecoming game for one of the worst ranked teams in the nation? Priorities?

Matt