[Vision2020] Friday Fireworks

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:27:13 PDT 2007

I'm over my limit for posts for the day, but I have to chime in on
homecoming fireworks.  Regardless of the win-loss record, homecoming and
it's trappings, including fireworks, are part of what makes a residential
college experience.  I was glad to see, and hear the fireworks again.  Carl
Westberg Jr.