[Vision2020] A Caution

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 10 18:31:26 PDT 2007

Roger Falen stated:

"I am not opposed to any church soliciting new members, but doing it by
tearing down another church strikes me as not being a very christian way to
go about it."

Mr. Falen (and you, too, Pat Kraut) - Your comments, please concerning . . .

--------------

"As more and more heathens 'choose' to not have children the number of Godly
souls will increase. If the number of Christian births out number the number
of Islamic births the battle will be over in 3 or 4 generations."

- Doug "No-Clue" Farris (March 10, 2007)

Seeya round town, Moscow.

" . . . wording plays a big part in understand[ing] the nature and meaning a
verse written two thousand years ago in a different language, and some
Bibles just have it plain wrong."

- Donovan Arnold (August 23, 2005)