[Vision2020] A Caution

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 10 13:56:32 PDT 2007

The Princess owned up to his alter ego in a post to this forum. Mr. Schwaller says he is actually who he claims to be. If your question was how do I excuse people who post with a fictitious moniker whose posts don't irritate me quite as much as some others do the answer is I don't. I would strongly prefer that everyone on this list man up and use their real name no matter what side of any given issue they stand on and this most definitely includes you, the unofficial queen of the visions cowardly participants. Is that straight forward enough for you?

If I'm placing something "erroneously on the shoulders of others," please explain how. Please point out to me the differences between the posts of giselle, juanita, Christavengers, the scimitar, the publisher, bob herodotus, dougs hero, canc, and all the others of their unpleasant ilk. Do you really believe that the hate filled screeds offered up by these obsesive nut balls is the equal of the occasional post offered up by Mr. Witmer or  Mr. Schwaller? Are you really that far around the bend? An answer to these questions would interest me greatly. All except the last, that is. It was rhetorical. (or perhaps a forgone conclusion)