[Vision2020] Interesting report on environmental decline

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 16:27:02 PDT 2007

All:

An excellent book exploring both the decline of previous civilizations due
to catastrophic climate change, along with the complex science of climate
theory, is "Winds of Change" by Eugene Linden.  Both the U of I main library
and the Moscow Public Library have copies... The U of I library has several
copies... Sitting on the shelf being ignored.

Ted Moffett