[Vision2020] Interesting report on environmental decline

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Thu Oct 4 19:51:07 PDT 2007

Thanks, Tom, for bringing this to our attention.  I
appreciate having Representatives who understand the
implications human activity is having on our planet
Earth, which, unfortunately, happens to be our only
home.

It's refreshing in a state where those in power
overwhelmingly disregard ecology, which in turn
affects water quality, air quality, wildlife habitat
and overall health of the environment we humans have
to live in.

Mostly all for $$$ that we'll never see, yet have to
pay for.

It saddens me to think where we are headed...

Take care,

Garret Clevenger

ttrail at moscow.com ttrail at moscow.com
Thu Oct 4 19:27:16 PDT 2007