[Vision2020] Are you enabling extremism?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:19:08 PDT 2007

Kai et. al.

Will you please offer examples of what you call "eco-terrorism," engaged in
by what you described as "on the left are extremist environmental
groups," that have resulted in deliberately caused deaths by "fanatics
willing to kill," as you phrased it, such as a terrorist bombing (a road
side IED, or a car bomb, truck bomb, or bombing of a train or bus, etc.) of
civilians would inflict?  This is a very serious charge, that should not be
made casually.  I am not saying there are not examples of this, just asking
you to provide well founded empirical documentation.  Please provide the
name of the environmental group, document their affiliation with what you
termed "the left" (please explain how you define "the left," and why
they represent "the left," rather than just "left field"), and the date and
details of the terrorist attack.

Ted Moffett
----