[Vision2020] Are you enabling extremism?

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Oct 1 09:13:22 PDT 2007

I think Dawkins is focusing his energy on just one point rather than looking
at human nature as a whole.
Whenever dogma, be it religious or political, is taken to the extreme, it is
a dangerous thing.
There are polical groups on both the left and right that are willing to
kill, yet have no religious motivation. Most notably on the left are
extremist environmental groups that engage in eco-terrorism. Using Dawkins
line of reasoning, anyone who is environmentaly friendly could be seen as
supportive of eco-terrorism.
Any belief, taken too far, can result in fanatical zealots willing to kill
anyone opposed to their viewpoint.