[Vision2020] Love the Dog Park? Become a Friend!

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Mon Oct 1 09:02:49 PDT 2007

Dear Visionaries,

Please take a look at this invitation and join us Thursday afternoon if possible! The dog park we created with 2 cents and a box lunch about ten years ago is wonderful but it is really overused and needs a companion park elsewhere in Moscow, maybe on the north side. We'll put our heads together Thursday and forward our best thoughts on to the Parks and Recreation Commission for action!

Thanks for considering this!

Linda Pall

City Council representative to Parks and Recreation Commission and convenor of "Friends of the Dog Park"

Calling ALL DOGS!

(and DOG OWNERS!!!)

Do you love dogs?

Would you like to see improvements at Moscow's Dog Park on White Avenue?

Would you favor development of a second Moscow dog park?

YOU are cordially invited to a meeting of Moscow's Friends of the Dog Park to explore these ideas and more!

Thursday, October 4, 2007, 5 PM

Mayor's Conference Room

City Hall

If you can't come but you'd like to be advised of other "Friends of the Dog Park" events and activities, please contact Linda Pall, 882-7255 or lpall at moscow.com.