[Vision2020] Judge rules March schoo levy null and void

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 23:17:08 PST 2007

Sunil,

  Lots of schools equip students with vocational training skills that want them. Considering how much MSD soaks the public they should be one of those many. Even Wal-Mart offers health insurance. I know some people that love their insurance with Wal-Mart after they have been there a few years. Unfortunately, our city voted down a Wal-Mart Supercenter that would have provided nearly 100 new entry level jobs that offer affordable health insurance. If Moscow only wants "High Paying Quality Jobs" it needs to provide our students with an equal training program to fill those jobs.

  Best,

  Donovan

Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Donovan,

How many school districts in this country are equipping students to get jobs with health insurance upon graduation?  Aren't you insisting on an impossible standard for any school district?

Sunil