[Vision2020] Judge rules March schoo levy null and void

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 26 05:55:01 PST 2007

Arnold stated:

"I know some people that love their insurance with Wal-Mart after they have
been there a few years."

So, let me see if I have this right.  We should welcome a Wal-Mart
Supercenter to Moscow, because it not only provides jobs for college
students, but also, provided these students stick around "a few years", they
will be the happy beneficiaries of Wal-Mart's health insurance program?

One question:  HUH?!?!?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

  _____