[Vision2020] boycotting & religion

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Sun Nov 18 22:15:48 PST 2007

The following was posted by Dr. Campbell on Nov 6, 2007:
"I don't determine people's religious beliefs
before I shop. Give this up. I’m a
Christian, too, just like the Kirkers."
"I happen to know of some businesses downtown that are owned by Kirkers
and I do not frequent them."

Hmmmmm! Must be divine intervention - or
cognitive dissonance. Perhaps someone willing to
be prejudiced, as long as it doesn't require too much effort.

Nonetheless, all rather confusing.