[Vision2020] New NO info...

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 15:58:03 PST 2007

This is YOUR work, guy.  If I'm "distorting" what YOU have said - how?

I think your "suggestions" are ridiculous and resolve nothing.

The fact that you say you have to use a fan as "white noise" to drown out outside noise speaks volumes regarding a problem obviously in your neighborhood, alone.

Thanks for helping make my point.

J  :]