[Vision2020] Alert: IRS spoof

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:53:39 PST 2007

Yep!  That right there is reason enough to distrust the memo!!!

J  :]

From: gussie443 at hotmail.com
To: privatejf32 at hotmail.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:03:18 -0800
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Alert:  IRS spoof

Exactly!

Ellen A. Roskovich

P.S.  They also signed off "Best Regards". . . .

From: privatejf32 at hotmail.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:28:46 -0800

There's also, apparently, an "IRS" e-mail going out requesting donations for the "victims" of the California fires.  Again - this is bogus.  The IRS is NOT involved in the funds-raising business and would never make requests through anonymous  e-mails.

Fore-armed is for-warned.

Personally, I have a huge problem with people that fall for this kind of junk, anyway.  I mean, seriously - why would you trust an IRS memo that requests your SSN?  Doesn't it stand to reason that they already have that information?!

J :]