[Vision2020] Alert: IRS spoof

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 15:18:02 PST 2007

See what I mean now about the spam, Ellen? You opened it up, and how do you know it didn't attach a virus? Junk mail in your home mail box would not use this sort of illegal tactic. There is a big difference here. And I bet someone waiting for a tax refund or wanting to help people in the fires got suckered.

  Best,

  Donovan

Ellen Roskovich <gussie443 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Exactly!

Ellen A. Roskovich

P.S.  They also signed off "Best Regards". . . .